Win a Toyota Vitz
View competition rules
NMI TOYOTA WIN A VITZ COMPETITION
- This Competition is organised by NMI Durban South Motors (Proprietary) Limited trading as NMI Toyota (herein after referred to as “the Promoter”).
- By entering the Competition, all participants and the winner agree to be bound by the rules set out below.
- A copy of the Competition rules will be available from 01 October 2023 on the Promoter’s website (https://nmitoyota.co.za).
- The Competition is open to permanent residents of South Africa except any person who is for the duration of the Competition:
- 4.1 A director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant to the Promoter (or any of its subsidiaries or holding companies or any subsidiaries of its holding companies) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter;
- A director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant to Toyota South Africa Motors (Proprietary) Limited (herein after referred to as “TSA”) or any of its subsidiaries or holding companies or any subsidiaries of its holding companies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by TSA;
- A spouse, life partner, immediate family member (including but not limited to parent, child, brother or sister), business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 4.3 above;
- A marketing service provider of this Competition;
- Under the age of 18 years.
- The Competition commences on 01 October 2023 at 08h00 SAST and ends on 31 December 2023 at 11h45 SAST.
- a Toyota Vitz 1.0 MT with a retail value of R 169 899.00. The prizes have been pre-ordered and accordingly the specifications, including the colour of the vehicles, are not negotiable.
- To participate in the Competition, participants must service their vehicle/s at the below NMI Toyota dealerships between 1 October 2023 and 31 December 2023:
- NMI Toyota Centurion
- NMI Toyota Menlyn
- NMI Toyota Kuilsrivier
- NMI Toyota Tygervalley
- NMI Toyota Stellenbosch
- One prize will be awarded to a participant who serviced his/her vehicle at either NMI Toyota Centurion or NMI Toyota Menlyn (“Gauteng Dealerships”), and the other prize will be awarded to a participant who serviced his/her vehicle at either NMI Toyota Kuilsrivier, NMI Toyota Tygervalley or NMI Toyota Stellenbosch (“Cape Dealerships”).
- The winners will be announced on 08 January 2024 at the Promoter’s premises as per the below, as well as on the Promoter’s website (https://nmitoyota.co.za/).
- The process of selection will be as follows:
- Participants will insert a copy of the service invoice them into a branded display car at each dealership.
- 5 (five) Invoices will be selected at random from each of the boxes at the Gauteng Dealerships and entered into the draw for the price for the Gauteng Dealerships and 4 (four) Invoices will be selected at random from each of boxes at the Cape Dealerships and entered into the draw for the price for the Cape Dealerships.
- The participants selected will be notified and must be able to attend the Promoters premises for a lucky draw in Gauteng and the Cape on 8 January 2023 or such other date as may be reasonably advised by the Promoter.
- The winners in respect of the Gauteng Dealerships and the Cape Dealerships respectively will be determined by way of a public random draw to be conducted by representative/s of the Promoter on 8 January 2024 with the participants selected as per 10 above present.
- The prizes to the winner in respect of the Gauteng Dealerships and the Cape Dealerships respectively will be awarded to the registered owner of the vehicle that underwent the service as set out on the e Natis.
- All entries meeting the participation requirements referred to above will be eligible for entry into the Competition.
- The potential winner will be required to provide a copy of his / her identity document to a representative of the Promoter for the purposes of verifying his / her identify. Personal information will be processed, where necessary, from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the Competition, registration of the vehicle into the name of the winners and any requirements set out by law. All participants and the winner hereby consent to the processing of their personal information for the purposes as set out above. This information may be shared with third parties reasonably involved in the Competition but only to the extent required to give effect to this Competition and its outcomes. The Promoter undertakes not to disclose any of the participants’ and the prize winner’s personal information other than for the declared purposes, unless required to do so by a court of law or under any applicable legislation. The Promotor shall always comply with the Processing of Personal Information Act (POPIA) in terms of the processing of the personal information of Participants.
- A potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his / her submission is validated and his / her documents are completed and submitted to the Promoter. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he / she will be automatically disqualified and forfeit the prize, and selection of a replacement winner shall take place and shall be selected in the same manner as the first winner was chosen.
- All participants and the winner, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, TSA, marketing service providers of this Competition, their subsidiaries, holding companies and any subsidiaries of their holding companies (including their directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors and representatives) against any and all loss / damages that may be sustained directly / indirectly arising out of / pursuant to this Competition or resulting from the acceptance of and / or possession of and / or use of the prizes on offer, including but not limited to loss / damages arising out of / pursuant to personal injury, death, property damage arising from the use of the prizes, unless to the extent due to the negligence of the Promoter. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Competition rules and unless otherwise prescribed by law, the maximum cumulative liability of the parties indemnified in terms of this paragraph shall never exceed the value of the applicable prizes and shall be limited accordingly. The vehicles shall be provided to the winners subject to the manufacturer’s warranty and the terms and conditions thereof.
- The prizes will be available for collection at the Promoter’s premises by the winners once all the formalities have been concluded.
- The prizes is strictly not transferable and may only be awarded to the person named as the winner. No substitution, cash redemption, credit alternative or assignment of the prize is permitted. The Promoter of the Competition reserves the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for any reason if the specified prize becomes unavailable.
- The Promoter is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to the Competition misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the Competition.
- The Promoter may request the winner to be identified, photographed and published in printed media or to participate in any marketing activities. The winner will be given the opportunity to decline the above requests.
- This Competition will be conducted under the supervision of the legal advisors of the Promoter.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
"*" indicates required fields